Learn the basics of English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese - with the same APP!
Petralingua® Course teaches the kids the basics of English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese through common everyday topics: Body Parts
Other available topics: This Is Me; My House; Activities; Breakfast; Fruits and Vegetables; Colors; Clothing; School Things; Vehicles; Numbers; Days of the Week
- 6 LANGUAGES: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese
- 2 language learning videos:
• introductory video sequence - In each lesson new vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence. Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
• Song - A large number of lessons include songs composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson.
- talking picture dictionary - The audio picture dictionary in each lesson can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
- 3 vocabulary learning games:
• Game 1: Listening Comprehension
• Game 2: Listening and Reading Comprehension
• Game 3: Listening Comprehension and Writing
Each lesson ends with a set of various interactive games designed to practice the words that have been introduced in the lesson and expand the vocabulary.
The games are never the same because every time you refresh the page, you get a new set of words to practice.
- Instructions in the app are available in 14 languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic.
Why use multimedia in foreign language learning and teaching?
The multimedia approach to teaching and learning foreign languages uses different media to help children learn the new language in an efficient way. The media we used:
- interactive exercises