Just point. That's it.
dcdr is the minimalist QR code reader. It's incredibly easy to use, yet supports all the common QR code actions, such as opening a webpage or showing contact information. Best of all, it's completely free. No ads, either!
You can also create and share QR codes through the built-in Action Extension. Simply tap the Share button for the contact, website, or text you want to share, and a QR code is automatically generated for that content.
The built-in web browser is optimized for iOS 8 and offers great speed improvements over those found in many other competing apps. You can even use swipe gestures to navigate between pages, just like in the native browser.
• Tap to focus and set exposure
• Use flash on supported devices
• View scan history
• Scan other kinds of barcodes as text
Supported QR code types:
• Web Link
• Contact (vCard, Bizcard, MeCard)
• Text Message (sms, smsto, mms, mmsto)
• Phone Number
• Email (mailto, MATMSG)
• 2-step authentication tokens (otpauth)