Mini Cooper warning lights and problems, the app brings you 460 warning symbols and icons from all newer and older Mini Cooper models, gasoline and diesel engines. Included: Cooper S, Countryman, Clubman, Paceman and Roadster.
If you drive Mini Cooper you should have this app on your iPhone, it helps you identify problems with your car.
The app indicates whether you can safely continue to drive, or are required to seek immediate assistance. It tells you the most important piece of information a driver needs to know: Can I keep driving my car?
This app provides an overview of all Mini Coopers warning symbols with the explanation, what they mean and how you should act once illuminate.
When a warning light appears on your instrument panel, you can quickly access information around what the light represents, what system is malfunctioning and how to respond without contacting a mechanic. Knowing the basic of your car problems reduces repair cost.
- Car Locator, you can find your parked car on map.
- S.O.S Police Emergency & Roadside Assistance numbers:
Canada, US, Mexico, UK and Europe.
The designer of this application has over 20 years of experience as a mechanic on luxury automotive brands. This app educate you about your car, you could be able to handle any problems your car might experience.
• 460 warning symbols form all newer and older Mini Cooper models, with detailed explanation of the problem.
• Access to Mini Coopers websites: Canada, US, Mexico, UK and Europe with links to dealers
• Car Locator, you can find your parked car on map
• Expert advice, what you should check before consulting with a mechanic
• Diesel vehicles warning lights, with detailed description and explanation of the problem
• Engine problems, suggestions with descriptions of common issues
• Instruction how to properly service and recharge your car battery
• Mini Cooper Roadside Assistance numbers: Canada, US, Mexico, UK and Europe
• Pay-Per-Use Roadside Assistance 68 numbers: Canada, US, Mexico, UK and Europe
• S.O.S Emergency Police numbers: Canada, US, Mexico, UK and Europe
• How to talk to your insurance company in the event of a collision.
You don't need to register, all this information are conveniently stored on your phone.
Warnings lights in your car instrument panel signal that something is wrong with your vehicle, so that the driver can address the issue before it becomes serious.
The app advice you to make right decision in emergency situation, keep drivers safe on the road. Helps avoid expensive repair or dangerous roadside situation, it contains a brief descriptions of the latest automotive technology, is a perfect companion to drivers as cars become increasingly complicated and technology reliant.
The app does not contain Mini Cooper diagnostic trouble codes - OBD2
Warning and indicators lights in the app are not ordered by models or years.
Any requests are welcome - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User License Agreement:
If you download and/or use this app, you are agreeing to this license.
Reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all information provided on this application. The app provides guidance to the problem, exercise caution and the best judgement when dealing with your vehicle breakdown.
- We do not use or collect your geographic location, and we do not collect data.
- There is no advertising associated with the app.
- Do not use the app while driving, first park your car safely.
- User policy on the website: Carwarninglight.com