What you gain by purchasing this app:
- The 37 Hardest (Video) Abs Exercises;
- workouts without an expensive trainer;
- tons of top-quality exercise videos;
- a complete correctly structured workout program;
- detailed comments for each exercise;
- a chance to work out with our trainer in realtime;
- a chance to carefully watch each exercise video prior to starting a workout;
- a chance to start working out regardless of your body training level;
- the workout system tested out in real life by real people;
- your own online personal trainer;
- a chance to consult a trainer in realtime;
- no ads in the app;
- detailed instructions for each exercise;
- a list of common mistakes;
- an opportunity to see in detail how each exercise should be performed thanks to our unique shooting method.
Your own personal trainer: Alexey Moskalenko
World champion in kickboxing, European champion.
Multiple champion of Ukraine and holder of Ukraine cup in kickboxing.
Master of Sport of international class in kickboxing.
Vice-president of kickboxing in Kiev. Black belt in hand-to-hand combat.
This exercise system will give you a deep, quality workout for the entire ab muscle structure
(upper abs, lower abs, and stomach obliques) at home - with no equipment or special gear.
Our system's exercises will involve various local zones of your core muscles therefore by strictly
following the order in which they are provided you will increase the efficiency of your workouts
immensely. Don’t forget about this.
In exercises involving leg raises do not lift your lower back from the floor. This will eliminate
pressure form the lower part of your spine. In exercises involving lifting your body or curls do not push your hands against the back of your head, keep your hands at your temples. This will eliminate the pressure from your spine in the neck area.
The system is designed for you to set up your own speed! There is no set number of reps. There
is only maximum number of ab muscle contractions that you are able to perform at a given
amount of time. The higher is your level and fitness condition the higher will be your speed.
Your workout system is divided according to the 6+1 scheme.
Six days of training, one day off.
The number of sets in each training day is 3. The number of exercises in each set is 5! Gradually,
in week 3-5 you can increase number of sets each day to 4 or even 5.
Each exercise is performed at a maximum speed for 30 seconds; no rest between the exercises
is planned. The rest between the sets is 1 minute. Gradually decrease this break as well,
training your muscles to recover in a shorter period of time.