Gray's Anatomy is an classic human anatomy textbook originally written by Henry Gray.
The first in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time.
Gray's Anatomy is now available in both your iphone and ipad..
-1247 beautiful anatomy plates that capture the human body's finest details
- All illustrations had descriptions.
- Browse by Systems and Regions
- Tap and Multitouch Zoom
- Simple, Easy Interface
- Search by Description texts
- All data on a single Download
- It is not necessary to be connect to the internet
- By Systems:
1. Skeletal System
2. Muscular System
3. Nervous System
4. Cardiovascular System
5. Respiratory System
6. Digestive System
7. Endocrine System
8. Urinary System
9. Reproductive System
10. Lymphatic System
11. Integumentary System
12. Sensory System
- By Regions
3. Upper Limb
7. Pelvis and Perineum
8. Lower Limb
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers
and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
* Note: this application was not written by McDreamy and the illustrations in no way resemble any characters from the television show Grey's Anatomy. Copyright belongs duylkinc