TraumaCad Mobile is a medical software aimed for orthopedic surgeons, providing them with tools to plan Total Joints Replacement surgical procedures in advance. The app has tools that allow doctors to:
• Securely import medical images directly from the : hospital imaging system, secured cloud storage (Quentry) or from your local device.
• Calibrate the images
• Insert templates to evaluate the correct type and size
• Perform measurements, such as lengths and angles
• Visualize post-operative results (bone reduction)
• Save the planned images, for later review or consultation
The software is a class II medical device in the FDA.
All information received from the software as output must be clinically reviewed regarding its plausibility before patient treatment!
Indications for Use: The TraumaCad Mobile software is indicated for assisting healthcare professionals in preoperative planning of orthopedic surgery. The device allows for overlaying of prosthesis templates on radiological images, and includes tools for performing measurements on the image and for positioning the template. Clinical judgment and experience are required to properly use the software. The software is not for primary image interpretation. The software is not for use on mobile phones.
TraumaCad software desktop version is widely used with over 2,000 installations worldwide.
With the TraumaCad Mobile web based application, we aim to provide our customers with an enhanced product, allowing them to plan wherever they are, and to better communicate with their implant manufacturer representatives.