To pray at the "graves of tsadikim" (Righteous) is a widespread custom
The tsadikim protect the world even more after their death than during their life .We also used to invoke the merits of the tsaddikim.
The application RavHai allows:
* To choose a tsadik from a list of over 230 Avot Tannaim Amoraim Prophet Kings
* To see the location of the tomb on the Map ,
* To read " Tefilat a Derech "
* To navigate to the tomb.
* To read the psalms corresponding to the name of the tsaddik.
* We integrate in the application RavHai some specific texts of the tsaddik. from the Tanakh , the Mishnah and the Talmud.