The Great Global Chefs app, developed in association with Mr & Mrs Smith, showcases recipes from 20 of the most talented and innovative hotel chefs from all over the world. The app lets you in on the secrets of the most revered boutique hotel kitchens from Hampshire to Hong Kong, Verona to Vietnam and Capri to Connecticut.
Discover 75 exclusive recipes, ranging from the satisfyingly simple to the show-stoppingly ambitious. Learn how the world’s great chefs deploy exotic ingredients such as kangaroo, frog’s legs, daikon and banana blossom, and try your hand at unusual dishes such as sea urchin with lobster jelly, as well as regional classics including Ligurian focaccia and ceviche with roasted red chilli juice. Whether you’re a professional looking for inspiration or a gastronomy enthusiast keen to challenge yourself, you’ll find a recipe for every occasion.
Our first truly international offering, Great Global Chefs follows the success of the Great British Chefs – Recipes, Feastive, Summertime, Cooking with Kids and Kids Christmas apps.
- New, improved design and navigation, compatible with iOS8.
- 75 beautifully photographed recipes
- Recipes include cooking times, number of servings, ingredients, equipment, wine recommendation and clear instructions
- Intuitive navigation and search functionality so you can find the recipes you’re after, whether searching by ingredient, course, complexity or chef.
- Integrated timer function and practical step-by-step guide to help make cooking easier
- Full information on all featured chefs and their restaurants, including easy links to book their hotels with Mr & Mrs Smith
- Simple conversion of metric to US Imperial measurements
- Easily share recipes with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter
GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
We founded this company in 2010, because we are passionate about phenomenal food and are inspired by the creativity and brilliance of chefs. We decided to create a new business to help showcase the story of the finest chefs from around the world - not the ones on TV but the ones who day in, day out are producing amazing dishes in their restaurant kitchens.
Based in London (UK), we started close to home and over the last few years we’ve published almost two thousand recipes and hundreds of videos across a series of apps and online at Great British Chefs - you can find out more about us here: