Woofly is an app built especially for dog walkers. It lets you easily schedule and communicate the statuses of your walks with your clients.
And if you work as a part of a larger team, Woofly gives you the option to communicate with your employer instead.
Woofly is easy to try, you don't need to create an account to use the app! No email, Facebook connect, or credit card required! Just download Woofly, and you can get started right away.
- Schedule walks and view them in your calendar
- Create one time or weekly repeated walks
- Past walks are all recorded for your reference
Woofly is integrated with your iOS device calendar
- Walks are saved automatically to your iOS calendar - you will get reminders!
- Walks can be modified or deleted on your calendar and Woofly will pick up those changes
- If your iOS device calendar is synced with online calendars such as Google Calendar or Exchange, you can make changes there too, and Woofly will pick up the changes.
- Woofly will automatically track your dog walks once you start, and will generate a map of the walk. Also it records the time you started walk and the duration.
- Woofly will pull dog owners' information from your iOS device contacts, no need to manually enter them into your app!
- If you update your contacts information, Woofly will automatically pick them up at startup.
- At the end of the walk, you can send texts and emails to your client or your employer, with an option of adding a picture to show them how the dog looks after the walk.
- You can message your clients any time from their profiles
To guide you with Woofly, we have provided you with the tutorial within the app. They disappear after showing once, but you can bring them back any time from the Configuration tab.
Please use Woofly and leave reviews, and send us your feedback!
We are using Google analytics to see which screens are being used often in Woofly. We do not collect any information that identifies individual users or clients or data within Woofly.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please make sure you end walks when walks are finished.