The COMPLETELY NEW and indespensable app for stroke survivors and relatives in the U.S.
Whether you've had a cerebral blood cloth or a hemorrhage, this app will supply you with all of the information that's needed from the moment the illness occurs until your recovery is complete. You can watch videos about stroke, hear about others' stories and much more.
Also, use the app's quiz section to test your knowledge about stroke and learn more. You can also use the Daily journal and the Tests section to track your health and keep an eye out for areas where you're making progress and areas that could use some more work. And bring your results to your doctor's appointments and rehabilitation sessions etc.
The app contains:
- Description of stroke including an animation film
- Frequently Asked Questions (and answers)
- List of compensating apps
- List of rehabilitation product with prices and shortcuts to shops
- In-app access to relevant Facebook groups (support groups etc.)
- Advice for survivors
- Advice for relatives
- Links to associations, hospital section, webshops, public information etc.
- Daily journal
- Tests section (test your balance, dizziness and fatigue)
- Videos (stroke info, others' stories, exercises and more)
- Treatment process information
- The possibility for submitting your own advice and feedback
The app is being updated with advice and information from other survivors, relatives and professionals several times each year.