The Target Kids’ Wish List app is a fun and interactive way for parents to help their kids create their birthday or any other type of wish lists by browsing the top kids’ categories, searching for items or scanning them in a Target store. Parents download the app and create wish lists for their kids, then let them begin exploring the app to fill it with the items they want most, and discover other fun features along the way. Parents can easily access Parent Mode to manage each of their kids’ wish lists, purchase items, share wish lists or individual items with friends and family, and even track everyone’s purchases.
It’s easy for parents and fun for kids.
• Sign in with your Target.com account to create wish lists for each child in your family.
• View and manage kids’ wish lists from the app or on Target.com.
• Share entire lists or individual items with friends and family through email or text.
• Make your Target kids’ wish lists searchable on Target.com, just like a registry.
• Password-protected Parent Mode lets you track purchases without your kids knowing.
• Explore the Target Kids’ Wish List app while building your ultimate holiday wish list along the way.
• Choose one of seven fun characters to represent your wish list.
• Explore all of Target’s toys, video games, electronics and more to build a wish list full of the items you want the most!
• Use your parent’s (or your) device to scan items while at a Target store.
• Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use search to add any item from Target.com to your wish list.
Parents, download the Target Kids’ Wish List app for a fun and easy way to create and share your kids’ wish lists for any gifting occasion.