Build a monster (a friendly monster!), dress him up, and bring it to life!
Just in time for Halloween, BabyLit Frankenstein Build and Play introduces this iconic story to young children (ages 3-6, although everyone enjoys making creatures!). The lab helps you make, dress, and customize your creatures, and then play with your creations.
Your child will read, build, and play in this imaginative take on a spooky classic.
• Based on Frankenstein: A BabyLit Anatomy Primer by Jennifer Adams and Alison Oliver
• New artwork and animations created with the Alison, the illustrator!
• Exciting animations, sounds, and interactions that take advantage of your device
• Your favorite characters from the BabyLit Frankenstein Board Book, with more to do for a slightly older audience (ages 3+)
• Kid-friendly design and development
• Pressure-free interactions and activities that encourage curiosity
• Free of in-app purchases and in-game advertising
Build and Play:
• Drag the body parts onto the x-ray table to build your creature
• Pull the lever to bring your creature to life
• Dress your creature with dozens of patterns
• Tap your creature’s head to change its hairstyle
• Tap the beaker to change your creature’s color
• Tilt or tip the device upside down to see what happens
• Tap and swipe your creature to make it groan and laugh
• Drag the strawberries to your creature to feed it
• Tap the pile of books to hear or read a kid-friendly version of the story
• In the grownups section, adults can check out the Story Summary to remember the darker story behind Frankenstein’s creation
Savvy Parents Love BabyLit
With the perennial popularity of classic writers like Lewis Carroll, Charlotte Brontë, Jane Austen, and William Shakespeare, BabyLit is a fashionable way to introduce toddlers and young children to the world of classic literature. Try BabyLit board book primers, digital books, and gifts. Coming soon in the BabyLit app series: A Christmas Carol, Jungle Book, and Pride & Prejudice!
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love making creatures, and we made Frankenstein with the same love that we have for our other creature apps BabyLit Jungle Book Hide & Seek, Peekaboo Barn Farm Day, Peekaboo Trick or Treat, and Shake & Make.
BabyLit® is a registered trademark of Gibbs Smith, Inc. © 2015 — all rights reserved. BabyLit created by Suzanne Gibbs Taylor.