Nowadays metal is the architectonic design medium for architects and building constructors. This opens new business opportunities for building plumbers and roofers. The specialized journal klempner magazin meets exactly these requirements.
klempner magazin is the new technical journal for plumbing in building construction. The first issue was released in January 2007, followed by four further editions. Since 2012 klempner magazin is released eight times a year. The magazine's main focus is technical information for building plumbers. They are divided in the categories: plumber technique, products, education, data processing/internet and market.
The modern architecture and the structural-physically sensitive roof and facade constructions do not only require technical competence. Increasingly plumbers are consigned to take over planning tasks and have to develop further markets to preserve their company.
With the help of many detailed examples, klempner magazin shows how multifaceted building plumbing can be and which markets plumbers can develop.
An annual subscription of klempner magazin is available for 99 € .
Non-subscribers click the button "buy" to purchase the journal for 13,99 € each. In addition an annual subscription is available for 89,99 € .
• After the confirmation of your purchase, your iTunes account will be charged with the payment.
• The subscription renews automatically for 12 months and is valid until your cancellation (at least 24 hours before the expiration).
• Your iTunes account will be charged for the extension within 24 hours before the expiration of your subscription.
• In the settings the user can deactivate the automatic renewal.
• During the term a current subscription cannot be cancelled.