The Australian Government’s Express Plus Child Support mobile app makes it easier to do your Child Support business. You can use the app to view your Child Support payments, update your contact and bank account details and much more.
To use the app you need to:
• be registered for a myGov account and link to Child Support online account
• log on with your myGov username and password
• set up a four-digit PIN
• read and accept the Terms & Conditions
If you already have the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, you can simply log in using the same PIN.
If you choose to reset your PIN, your new PIN will also apply to Express Plus Medicare.
Services available via Express Plus Child Support:
Eligible customers can:
• check when you payments are due and how much to pay (Child Support Collect Paying Parents )
• check when payments are due, including how much you will receive (Child Support Collect Receiving Parents )
• make your Child Support payments (Child Support collect cases only)
• view your payment history
• view and update your personal details
• view and update your bank details
• view your online letters
• tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
• Update your income estimate
Express Plus Child Support also comes with other exciting features, such as:
• a personal diary to create and view events (diary information will not be provided to Child Support)
• a vault to store your important documents
Using Express Plus Child Support is now the most convenient way to update your record with Child Support.
By using Express Plus Child Support, you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions, as specified in the Terms and Conditions.