• Are you pregnant and looking to stop smoking? •
SmokeFree Baby provides you with expert advice on stopping smoking in pregnancy.
• Key features •
• New tips and advice on a daily basis throughout your pregnancy – to support you to stop smoking completely or to cut down first
• Pre-quit tools – to help you get ready to give up smoking and understand what to expect when you quit during pregnancy
• Progress bar – to help you keep track of your progress
• Savings calculator – to help you work out how much money you have saved with each cigarette not smoked
• And a range of exciting tools and new contents that are released after you select a quit date to help you do as much as you possibly can to stop smoking
SmokeFree Baby has been developed by a research team at University College London who specialize in quitting smoking. The app uses techniques that are based on the latest scientific evidence and it is designed to help you give up smoking when you are expecting a baby. If you feel that you can’t go completely smokefree, it helps you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. We believe that everyone can quit smoking - or at least cut down - and the less you smoke the healthier you and your baby will be!
• Research •
We are currently evaluating SmokeFree Baby among pregnant women who are thinking about or trying to stop smoking. Visit http://www.smokefreebaby.co.uk/terms or contact us via email (http://www.smokefreebaby.co.uk/contact) for further information about the research.
• Codes for the app •
To be part of the study and to have access to an extended version of the app use code: 9123
To access the minimal version of the app use the code: 5555
If you would like to have access to this app for other purposes, please contact us for alternative codes: http://www.smokefreebaby.co.uk/contact