Ever if you have no time to keep a dairy, TweetEdit helps you to record your daily activities.
With TweetEdit, you can easily edit and organize your daily tweets.
After you edit them, you can export them to other apps that support the share function, such as evernote, and save them.
You can also mail them, print them with AirPrint, or whatever you like.
Twitter account is required to use this app.
TweetEdit is an application for importing and editing the tweet data from Twitter. It does not rewrite the data on Twitter.
The data will not be saved in TweetEdit. In order to save the data, apps that support App Extension are required.
The number of images in which you want to save the data after editing, depends on the specifications of each application that supports the share function of iOS.
[How to Use]
You should set the Twitter account with iOS settings app in advance.
1. Specify a date, and download your tweets of the day.
(Depending on your settings, you can exclude retweets, replies and photos if you like.)
2. After downloading the tweets, edit them by deleting the tweets, sentences and photos you don't need.
3. Export the data.
(Depending on your settings, you can give the date title and the time to every tweet.)
- Take in tweets of the day before when you launch the app at the first time of the day.
- Variety of colors and character size.
- Support several twitter accounts.