Use MyBetterWorld to tell people and organisations what you can see and improve in the world you live in. Say if anything is not right around you, compliment good, suggest improvements and endorse others, see what businesses reply. Read about things other people spot in your area. Let shops, restaurants, businesses and even government offices close to you know how they can improve. Send direct beneficial feedback to organisations. Help us to make the world a better place.
1) Report, suggest and compliment. Share ideas and get problems resolved.
2) Take pictures, mark locations to help improve things around you. If people know problems, they can solve them.
3) See what others have to say. Endorse feedback.
4) See how organisations around you respond. Read news from organisations you are interested in.
5) Share your ideas, compliments and complaints on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
6) Direct and secure conversations with organisation about your feedback.