Most of the following features can be only used when the smartphone is paired via Bluetooth with the smart Audio System.
* Turn-by-turn navigation with voice guidance
* Point of Interest search
* Real time location sharing with friends via Glympse
* Control integrated radio functions (i.e. selecting radio stations, switching radio bands, accessing presets)
* Play local music stored on the device
* Integration of Aupeo Personal Internet Radio
* Analysis how the driver is following the speed limits
* Visualizes how the driver is handling the turns (G-Force)
* Visualizes correlation between driving behavior and fuel consumption
* Access address book on smartphone
* Making outgoing calls and receive incoming calls
* Access user-generated smart parking spot information
* Provide information on public parking garages and lots (i.e. address, opening hours, available spots, parking rates etc.)
* Useful information on smart add-on partner companies
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.