Bushfires are an inevitable fact of life in the ACT.
Make sure you, your family, and your home are prepared for the threat of bushfire by completing a Bushfire Survival Plan.
A Bushfire Survival Plan is a plan to help you make the important decisions that you need to make well before you are threatened by a bushfire. Your plan can help protect the lives of your family and will assist you in preparing your home to survive the threat of bushfire.
The ESA's MyFirePlan app will guide you through the process of creating your Bushfire Survival Plan. Your completed plan will be stored on your device, ready to be activated in the event of a bushfire.
Within the MyFirePlan app you can:
- Understand your bushfire risk
- Prepare your Emergency Survival Kit
- Create a Stay and Defend Plan
- Create a Leave Early Plan
- Prepare your property for bushfire by completing tasks relevant to your home
- Store emergency contact numbers
- Get live Fire Danger Ratings for your area
Planning to make a plan is not a plan.