emedNAV is an interactive course for learning ultrasound applications and guided
procedures in Emergency, Trauma and Critical Care medicine. Highlights of emedNAV include:
• Videos and reference material for guidance through a FAST (Focused Assessment with
Sonography for Trauma) exam,
• Videos and reference material for guidance through EFAST (Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma) exam
• How to obtain and evaluate ultrasound images to assess for any urgent or life-threatening conditions including the abdominal aorta, biliary, cardiac, pelvic, renal body regions, and deep vein thrombosis
• How to use ultrasound for central venous access and peripheral venous access. Intended audience - This app is ideal for healthcare providers utilizing Emergency Ultrasound, Trauma Ultrasound and Critical Care Ultrasound from beginner to advanced users, medical educators, medical students, residents and fellows.
Features included in the App:
• Comprehensive reference guides
• Ultrasound video clips with dynamic labeling and advanced mapping
• Organized examination steps
• Pathology image libraries
• Expert pearls and pitfalls, scanning technique, what to look for, anatomy and landmarks
• Images for probe placement and patient positioning
• 3D “peel away” anatomy of abdominal and retroperitoneal structures
• Physics of Ultrasound and Knobology
Seller: 7D Imaging, Inc.
Category: Medical Software, Medical Education, Patient Education
Updated: October 9, 2014
Requires: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS ver 6 or later
We are dedicated to advancing the effective use of ultrasound in medicine through mobile, point-of-care ultrasound education and navigation software. By reducing the steep learning curve and improving accessibility, our goal is to increase ultrasound usage globally as a cost-effective, portable, safe diagnostic tool - ultimately improving quality of care.