The BROJECTS APP is not only the perfect companion to Brojects, the Cottage Life television series featuring brothers Kevin and Andrew and their challenging and often quirky DIY cottage building projects, but it's also the perfect companion to your own DIY cottage building projects.
- All-in-one multi-tool: an indispensable array of do-it-yourselfer must-haves such as bubble levels, laser level, plumb line, measuring tools, emergency strobe and flashlight, sketchpad and GPS rangefinder.
- Handy construction calculators and unit converters.
- Informative reference guides for building and cooking up at the cottage.
- Even a beer and hardware store locator for those times when you're running low on either brew or tools and materials to get the job done!
- Direct online access to the entire library of Brojects webisodes and building guides, so you can enjoy the brothers' adventures anywhere you go.
- Plus much more!
Designed with the weekend warrior in mind, the all-in-one BROJECTS APP is the one and only app you'll need to turn your cottage into the ultimate weekend getaway! Get ready for the ultimate cottage experience!
"Watching these two... is better treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder than an injection of Vitamin D and a session under a sunlamp!" -- Jim Slotek, Toronto Sun
"One of the [Cottage Life]'s most entertaining shows....inventive and often outlandish. The Buckles' seemingly endless list of ideas straddles the lines between invention and insanity, daring and foolishness, and often with results that surprise them as much as viewers." -- Stephen Cooke, Chronicle Herald
They may not be experts but Andrew and Kevin are able to get the job done. And it’s definitely a fun trip along the way. -- Greg David, TV, eh?
"Conceived by the endearingly goofball brothers Kevin and Andrew... Brojects is definitely not you father's how-to show." -- Chris Powell, Marketing Magazine
Please send your feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Love the app? Write a review for iTunes.
The BROJECTS APP is produced by Farmhouse Productions Ltd. in association with Smiley Guy Studios Inc. and is produced with the participation of the Bell Broadcast and New Media Fund and Blue Ant Media.