A new way for people living with Parkinson's Disease to measure things.
Identify and monitor basic changes in memory, balance, reaction time and time perception in order to:
• Identify the effects of medications.
• Recognize the impacts of fatigue and sleepiness.
• Monitor the progress of your Parkinson disease.
• Realize improvements from exercise and other interventions.
• In under two minutes, you can take advantage of the technology already available in your iPhone to improve your Parkinson disease.
PD Me allows you to take full advantage of the technology already available in your iPhone to quickly and easily identify Parkinson’s-related issues with memory, balance, reaction time and time perception, among other factors. Using PD Me, you can monitor progression of the disease over time as well as the effects of medications on your day-to-day function. You can also use the tools in PD Me to identify changes as the result of fatigue, poor sleep and other common issues due to Parkinson’s. Finally, in just under two minutes you can use PD Me at any time to take a snapshot of your current condition to recognize the beneficial effects of exercise and other interventions.
• Powerful tools to track your results compared to your own personalized performance profile.
• A diary to report the occurrence of common issues including fatigue, pain, tremor, balance issues as well as medication side effects.
• A historical reporting system that will allow you to monitor and track changes over the course of time.
All results collected in the app are private and confidential and are not recorded or transmitted to any third parties without your direct intervention.
PD Me is the perfect combination of objective performance analysis combined with your own subjective perspective. It objectively measures your memory, balance, reaction time and time perception and then shows you how your personal lifestyle factors such as sleep, medication and stress impact your daily performance.
You can view this information over time and apply this knowledge to moderate your lifestyle so you can perform and feel your best.
You can take the PD Me test in under two minutes, anytime you like and then track your performance against your personal lifestyle factors.