Everything you need for teaching and learning: (1) Narrated lesson (2) Practice questions (3) Virtual manipulative (4) Challenging game
1. Learn that a linear equation is an equation whose graph is a straight line.
2. Understand how linear functions can be written in slope-intercept form.
3. Learn how to calculate the slope of a linear function and discover the properties of different slope values.
4. Investigate the y-intercept as the point where a graph intersects the y-axis.
▪ Lesson with visual models and audio narration to make abstract concepts concrete
▪ Questions to practice what was learned
▪ Virtual manipulative for hands-on discovery learning
▪ Game to interactively apply understanding
▪ Alignment with state and Common Core standards
▪ Suitable for ages 9-14