The USGBC app allows you to access articles, publications, and educational courses from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) on a beautiful and easy-to-use interface. This content is divided into three sections: Articles, Library and Education.
Within Articles, you can find the latest LEED and green building articles published on usgbc.org in a clean and crisp interface that makes reading a pleasure.
In your Library, you'll have access to all of your publications once logged in. The USGBC app allows you to highlight passages, bookmark locations, and easily read in low light with night mode. With our enhanced search, you can search within your library for a specific publication or search within a publication for a specific topic.
Using Education, you can quickly and easily sort all Education @USGBC courses based on the criteria you chose. Each course listing contains detailed information about the course such as who teaches it, which LEED rating system it applies to, or if continuing education credits are available. Once logged in, you can stream video content as well as find out information about in-person courses.
• Access to articles directly within the app from usgbc.org
• View study guides, reference guides, integration guides, case studies, and other publications
• Bookmark and annotate within each publication
• Easy search and filters allow you to find the specific publication you're looking for
• Comprehensive in-publication search to find the topic you're looking for
• Night mode allows for easy reading in low-light situations
• Sort and filter through Education @USGBC courses based on criteria you choose
• View detailed course information
• Stream video courses right on your iPhone