eScription RH Transcription enables physicians to manage their clinical documentation workflow including dictating patient visits based on appointment schedules, editing/signing reports, as well as searching and viewing prior reports through your iOS device. The synchronized appointment schedules from your EMR or scheduling system, eliminates time and accuracy issues when dictating patient demographics. Editing, signing, and viewing past transcriptions can now be done from anywhere at any time, improving patient care and reducing time to bill.
* iOS 5.1.1 or greater.
* Internet access through Wifi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* eScription account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Manage the documentation task with less time and effort. Clinicians organize documentation tasks across multiple devices by viewing all appointments with dictation status or only appointments still requiring dictation. A list of returned transcriptions allows clinicians to advance quickly through the review and authentication process.
* Improve documentation quality. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
* Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
* Delegate transcription and QA to support staff. Completed dictations upload in the background and are automatically routed to a professional medical transcriptionist to produce a typed report that is automatically returned for review.
* Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
* Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
* Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
* Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
* Control documentation costs All-inclusive solution components require no server hardware or infrastructure, eliminating all upfront fees. Unlimited client support, updates and maintenance included at no additional cost.