**Volume Purchase Program 50% off**
Everyday Objects has over 150 images, tried and tested with children and adults who have speech and language difficulties. Personalize by creating and adding your own photos.
48 engaging images make up a basic noun vocabulary for use with language activities. The items are well-known to all ages and abilities and are a valuable resource for individual and group work, for attention and concentration, vocabulary building, developing comprehension, encouraging expressive language, improving communication skills and grouping, and classification.
A further 105 images can be added, and are organized into the categories Emotions, Verbs, and What’s Wrong? Emotions images are a valuable resource for working with students on interpreting facial expressions and recognizing signals. Verbs images cover frequently used and recognizable verbs. The What’s Wrong? cards show a scene where something is going wrong - these lively and humorous images are highly motivating for students of all ages.
Everyday Objects is designed to support speech-language pathologists, speech-and-language therapists, educators and home-based learning. Choose from 153 high-quality images showing a range of Everyday Objects, Emotions, Verbs, and What’s Wrong? scenes. Plus, add your own images to personalize the app either for pre-teaching the curriculum or targeting your students’ individual needs.
Use the reporting to track and measure your student’s progress. Share feedback at the school or with parents.
Record your students, play back, or download audio files to monitor progress.
Choose from 2 games
• Describing - View the images one by one, and target naming or narrative skills. The student is encouraged to describe what is happening with each image. Playback the audio recording to work on self-monitoring and evaluation skills.
• Reveal – The image is covered with only a small area visible. Flip through each page revealing more of the image as you go. A fun way to work on object recognition and description skills. With each turn of the page, more of the image is revealed, promoting guessing and discussion about the hidden picture.
• 48 tried-and-tested images
• Option to add an additional 105 images
• Create and add your own photos to personalize
• Comprehensive reporting tool to monitor progress over time
• Download reports and share
• Use one-on-one, with small groups or in the classroom
• Practical auditory support
• Use the built-in microphone to record audio, play back and download
• Cool ColorCards animations make this app rewarding and motivating for all learners
• Visual and auditory feedback helps support learning
• Progress wheel to help with monitoring
About ColorCards apps
Speechmark’s ColorCards apps are engaging and effective professional tools designed to help develop speech, language, and social skills. Our resources have been successfully supporting speech and language therapists and educators for over 30 years. ColorCards Apps– Get everybody talking!