For those with food allergies, reading nutrition labels is a common practice. However, some ingredients can be misleading.
Opening up Safari and typing a question such as: "Is buckwheat gluten free?" can be a bothersome process. You wind up traveling from link to link wondering which source you should trust. More often than not, you'll also want to look up a few more ingredients on the back of that same food label. Allergeez makes this process of identifying common food allergens found in ingredients quick and easy - oh yea, and fun!
Keep in mind: Allergeez determines allergen content in specific ingredients - not whole foods or drinks. Thus, performing a search for a food such as "cake" will not turn up a result. This is because each cake could be made up of a different set of ingredients. Stick to searching for ingredients!
- Saves time searching for specific ingredients
- Minimal natural language interface
- Swipe gesture between food allergens
- Supports those with gluten, dairy, and soy intolerances
Symbol designers courtesy of thenounproject.com collection:
- All Rolling Pin symbols by Julien Deveaux
- Milk symbol by Edward Boatman
- Fish symbol by Daniele Catalanotto
- Walnut symbol by Marco Galtarossa
- Wheat symbol by The Crew at Fusionary