With Gas-Trak Online (GTO) managing your F-Gas refrigerant usage has never been easier. Complete with handy features, GTO is a fast and simple F-Gas reporting and cylinder tracking solution which can be used on the move.
The main features include:
GWP Calculator-The GWP calculator calculates the CO2 equivalent of F-Gas used which is now a requirement under the new F-Gas regulations.
Cylinder Tracking- Tracking a fleet of cylinder across multiple engineers can be a time consuming and complex task. Storing cylinder data in GTO makes cylinder management easy and provides a great tool for controlling your rental costs.
Customers- Store customer, sites and equipment information on GTO ready to create jobs.
Jobs- Create, allocate and complete jobs whilst tracking gas usage by equipment, site and customer.
Free Reporting- Access and download F-Gas reports by visiting the secure web portal.
Enhanced Reporting- Access, download and customise several F-Gas, Operator and Contractor reports by visiting the secure web portal.
Sync- If no internet connectivity is available store the data locally and sync at your convenience.
Help- Access the extensive help section at www.gastrakonline.com or contact the dedicated GTO support team who will be happy to help.
Settings- Dedicated settings section where adjustments can be made to best suit your current working environment.
Log Out- Keep your data secure by logging out after every use.
These features make it possible to:
• Create a cylinder stock list with the ability to keep records on your entire cylinder fleet
• Collect and return any suppliers cylinder using the Track Cylinders function on the GTO app
• Create installation, service call and decommissioning jobs directly in the GTO app
• Alternatively, remotely create and allocate jobs to engineers using the Gas-Trak Online Home tab on the Portal website*
• Manage engineer permissions to give you extra security*
• Store information on active jobs
• Keep a log of completed jobs
• Log F-Gas refrigerant usage by a customer, site and equipment
• Identify when leak checking is required based on CO2 equivalent
• Store Waste Consignment Note details
• Access a web based portal and download F-Gas usage reports
• Work in locations with low or no connectivity
• Manage your cylinder fleet, rental costs and gas usage
• Replace time consuming paperwork with a computerised F-Gas reporting solution
• Reduce the time spent and costs incurred in reporting when compared to the use of manual log books.
• Generate efficient and accurate F-Gas reports resulting in satisfied customers who are F-Gas compliant
• Keep up to date with industry change as you spot patterns in the alternative refrigerant used
• Analyse engineer and customer performance via a reporting dashboard*
• All data is encrypted during transmission to ensure security and peace of mind
F-Gas reporting: It really is that simple!
For further information regarding the app or setting up an account please contact the GTO team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a specific enquiry, need help with the app or have a question about an existing account? Please contact the GTO team via the support centre on the website or contact email@example.com.
*Enhanced service users only