Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (About this sound pronunciation (help·info)) (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519, Old Style) was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist and writer whose genius, perhaps more than that of any other figure, epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal. Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the Renaissance Man, a man of "unquenchable curiosity" and "feverishly inventive imagination".
 He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.
 According to art historian Helen Gardner, the scope and depth of his interests were without precedent and "his mind and personality seem to us superhuman, the man himself mysterious and remote".
 Marco Rosci points out, however, that while there is much speculation about Leonardo, his vision of the world is essentially logical rather than mysterious, and that the empirical methods he employed were unusual for his time
- Zoom In/Out
- All images are high quality and perfectly formatted for use as wallpaper.
- NO WIFI CONNECTION REQUIRED. All the images are bundled in the app for fast and smooth browsing.
- Beautiful innovative design never before seen with painting
- Save your Favorite Painting
- Export to Photo Album
- Share By Email
- Customization of slide show with different effect
- view painting in full screen mode