Exchange Rates - change prediction support tool
The value of the exchange rate (two currencies of strength) will vary under the influence of fluctuations in the value of other exchange rate (two currencies of strength). eXratesHandler focusing on this point, it is support tool whether the prediction value of the exchange rate is how to change.
- For three of exchange rate derived from the selected three currencies, by you to confirm that you how to change while maintaining the mutual rate relationship, to help the prediction of future changes in exchange rates. For example, when it is assumed that does not change the intensity relationship of currency A and currency B (exchange rate constant), when it was changed the exchange rate of currency A and currency C, exchange rate of currency B and currency C What it can be easily by changing or is this tool as.
- It's possible to set sample data as the exchange rate value and try a fluctuation of the exchange rate value by slider operation.
- 3 currencies can be chosen from the following currency.
AUD : Australian dollar
CAD : Canadian dollar
CHF : Swiss franc
EUR : Euro
GBP : British pound
JPY : Japanese yen
NZD : New Zealand dollar
USD : United States dollar
[Extensions (in App purchases)]
- Manual setting/the public rate value getting
+ The exchange rate value which is on the Internet renewed every 30 minutes can be set.
+ The exchange rate value can edit by hand input.
+ The present exchange rate value can be readjusted in a median of a slider.
- The maximum number of selectable currencies can be increased to 4 from 3 , or increased to 5 from 4.
- The following currencies can add to selectable currencies.
ARS : Argentina peso
BRL : Brazil real
CNY : Chinese yuan
HKD : Hong Kong dollar
IDR : Indonesian rupiah
INR : Indian rupee
KRW : South Korean won
RUB : Russian rube
SGD : Singapore dollar
ZAR : South African rand