Brewerton Pharmacy is part of a four store family owned operation. It was started in 1976 by pharmacists Nick and Nancy Chervinsky, both graduates of the Albany college of Pharmacy. Our success over the years is a result of many hours of hard work and the dedication of our faithful employees. Our stores include two full-service drugstores, a pharmacy department in a medical building and a homecare center.
We at Brewerton Pharmacy have had the privilege of servicing the healthcare needs of Brewerton and the surrounding community for more than three decades. In addition to prescription service we carry a complete line of home medical equipment including hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, commodes and bath safety items. We also carry an extensive selection of lift chairs, scooters, and power chairs. We have on staff a certified mastectomy fitter and carry a complete inventory of mastectomy bras and prosthetics. We are also now a certified provider of custom fitted diabetic shoes.
In addition to our traditional prescription service we also are doing specialized compounding. We are able to make unique dosage forms and custom delivery systems to meet individual patient needs. Some of the areas that we are currently working in are Topical pain management, veterinary compounding and Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We also have an extensive gift department featuring Hallmark Cards and a wide selection of collectible figurines including Precious Moments, Cherished Teddies, and Demdaco Willowtree Angels. We also carry Wind chimes, Garden Accessories, Candles, frames, Mugs, Wedding or Anniversary items and much more. Some of the brands you will find in our shop are Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore, Foundation Angels, and Growing up Girls.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates