Super V Drugs is a locally owned family independent pharmacy in Jonesboro, AR that has been in business since 1979. We strive to take care of you and your family and have your prescriptions filled as quickly as possible. While providing you with minimal wait times, we still ensure your medications are filled correctly and without interacting with any of your other current medications!
At Super V Drugs, we like getting to know our customers by more than just the prescriptions they take. We are proud to recognize our customers and greet them by name as they walk through our door and take the time to get to know them, their families, and, life events! For a truly special pharmacy experience, please come in and visit any time!
We know your time is valuable and offer close parking and a drive thru window for your convenience! Call ahead and we will have your medication ready for you when you get here- or sign up for our Simply My Meds program where we will get your monthly maintenance medications ready for you each month without you having to call!
Super V Drugs bills Medicare part B and for your diabetic testing supplies, nebulizer medications, and Dr. Comfort brand diabetic shoes. Medicare part B pays for 80% of the cost of our Dr. Comfort shoes for diabetic patients meeting certain requirements-and if you have a secondary insurance, they may be available at no cost to you! Medicare part B allows one pair of diabetic shoes for qualifying patients annually. Come in or call us to ask for more details and to see if you qualify!
Delivery services at Super V Drugs are always free and available within the Jonesboro city limits. Delivery requests must be in by 12:00 pm each day or they will be delivered the next business day. Delivery services are not available on Saturdays.
At Super V Drugs our gift section includes Simply Southern t-shirts and jewelry, Southern Soy Scents candles, Luzier beauty products, All For Color items, Abigail Lee items for personalized orders, and much more!
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates