* ARE YOU AT AN EVENT WITH WIFI BOOTH? GET THE FREE IPHONE APP TO TRIGGER THE CAMERA AND INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTOS, NO PURCHASE OR SIGNUP REQUIRED! *
* WANT TO SET UP YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOBOOTH THAT CONNECTS TO YOUR CAMERA'S WIFI? GET THE IPAD APP! THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS BEFORE IN-APP PURCHASE -- ONLY WATERMARK AND NAG-SCREEN *
WiFi Booth is a professional-grade photobooth app that connects wirelessly to your cameras and printers. Designed and built by a professional event photographer, WiFi Booth brings a new level of fun and guest-interaction to photobooth setups at weddings, corporate events, or anywhere a photobooth is found.
WiFi Booth connects to your cameras and printers over wi-fi. Use the built-in wi-fi of your cameras, or an Eye-Fi card (an inexpensive SD card that adds wi-fi to your camera); use any AirPrint-capable printers, or professional printing solutions that support FTP like the DNP WPS-1. As guests select their favorite photos, a collage is automatically created. With just a single touch, your guests print their creations wirelessly and create an awesome event guestbook on the spot!
WiFi Booth's Dropbox and Twitter integrations take guest interaction to the next level: your event's hashtagged photos can be automatically downloaded from Twitter so that guests can include their own photos in their creations, and collages can be automatically uploaded to Dropbox for instant access.
Events are challenging environments. That's why WiFi Booth's design is based on real feedback collected from events just like yours. WiFi Booth is sleek and simple, so that your guests are served quickly and efficiently. There are a ton of settings to ensure maximum flexibility; guests can trigger the camera with the iPad, their own iPhone, or with your existing camera-trigger directly.
- Try before you buy: THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS BEFORE IN-APP PURCHASE -- only a watermark and a nag-screen, so you can be sure everything works before you spend a penny. Rental and purchase options available.
- Native Canon EOS, Sony, and Nikon DSLR WiFi integration: photos are downloaded from your camera wirelessly, without fuss
- Automatic collage creation - just touch an image, then pinch & pan to make it perfect
- Eye-Fi integration
- Twitter hashtag integration - automatically download #yourEvent photos
- Dropbox support: automatically upload collages to Dropbox, automatically share the link to entered email-addresses
- Photos are saved directly to the Camera Roll
- Use the iPad (front or back) camera
- FTP server
- Print wirelessly on any airprint printer! Custom print resolution & paper sizes, round-robin print to multiple printers
- Email collection: your guests can leave their email addresses, so you can follow-up with a link to the photos with marketing materials after the event
- Support for multiple languages at once. Language support: EN, DE, IT, FR, ES, ZH, SV
- Built-in Camera wi-fi: Canon EOS cameras, Nikon SLRs and adapters, and Sony cameras are supported. See the list at the bottom. Not sure if yours is supported? That's why the app is free to try -- try it and see!
- Eye-Fi cards: Eye-Fi Pro X2 or Eye-Fi Mobi Pro recommended. Eye-Fi Mobi not recommended.
- iPad with iOS 8.1 or newer. iPad Mini not recommended
- Printers: any AirPrint-capable printer (Apple AirPrint), e.g. Canon Selphy CP910.
- Twitter integration: iPad must have a high-speed internet connection (ie. 3G or better)
CAMERA COMPATIBILITY LIST
- 1300D (Rebel T6, Kiss X80), 70D, 750D (Rebel T6i, Kiss X7i), 760D (Rebel T6s, 8000D), 80D, 6D, or newer
- D5300, D5500, D7200, or newer
- D750, D500, or newer
- Nikon WU-1a wifi adapter
- Nikon WU-1b wifi adapter
- NEX-5R, NEX-5T, NEX-6, or newer
- a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, or newer
- RX1 II, RX10 II, RX100 III, RX100 IV, or newer
- a77 II, a7, a7R, a7S, a7II, a7RII, a7SII, or newer
- older Sony cameras with wifi e.g. DSCHX60