Physicians and Surgeons (P & S) Pharmacy was established in December 1971 shortly after the Physicians and Surgeons Building was completed. A unique feature is the drive-through window which initially came from an old bank. P & S Pharmacy is one of the first in the nation to have a drive-thru window. Gary Clinton has been the owner, manager, and pharmacist -in-charge since inception. P & S Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy providing face-to-face service to clients/patients, informing and counseling them on the prescriptions they are taking. P & S Pharmacy provides the highest quality and latest in prescription medication that has been approved by the FDA for dispensing both in terms of trade name and generic drugs.
Along with the convenience of a drive-thru window, P & S Pharmacy also provides a delivery service for those patrons who cannot or choose not to come in to the pharmacy. Those patrons who cannot come to the pharmacy include nursing home patients. P & S Pharmacy provides carded medication especially for nursing homes.
P & S Pharmacy accepts most all of the major national prescription cards provided by the clients health insurance. Since all copays are the same wherever you have your prescription filled, why stand in line and wait 30 to 45 minutes for a prescription? Have your prescription filled at P&S Pharmacy where you have the friendliest service, the least wait time, and the same copays. Vaccinations by the pharmacist are also available at P & S Pharmacy. including Flu Shots (both H1N1 & Seasonal), Tetanus, Pneumonia, Shingles, and Travel vaccines (Yellow Fever, Typhoid, etc). P & S Pharmacy also carries a variety of medical supplies such as ostomy supplies, diabetic supplies and more.
Have your prescription called in ahead of time and our pharmacists will have it ready when you arrive. Please stop by the pharmacy and let us price your prescription youll be glad you did and you will be pleased with the price.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates