The bank at your side – any time and at any place!
With the free Mobile Banking App of Ersparniskasse Schaffhausen you have access to your financial data from anywhere and at any time. Make transactions and find important financial information on the go!
With the Mobile Banking App you can use the following functions:
Read our news directly in the app.
Request details of your accounts and investments on the go.
Trade securities and check the status of your pending orders in the app. In addition, you will find market information, our exchange rates and a currency calculator.
With the app you can check and pay your e-bills, scan payment slips and execute payments within Switzerland. Furthermore, you can check your pending payments.
In the app you can find important bank information and our contact details easily. You will also find our ATMs and locations close to you.
Use your secure e-mail function in the app to contact us.
- You have access to your financial data – from anywhere and at any time!
- The app is free.
- The app provides you all the important bank information.
You need access to our e-Banking to use the complete functions of the app. Your access to the Mobile Banking App must be activated once in your e-Banking. You will also define your personal mobile banking password there. For security reasons you have to authorize each of your mobile devices to access your Mobile Banking App. You can manage your devices yourself.
Please observe the following security tips when using the Mobile Banking App:
- Keep your mobile banking password secret and enter the password discreetly.
- Activate Auto-Lock on your mobile device to keep your data safe from unauthorized people.
- Keep your system and your software up-to-date, update your apps and always use the latest version of an app or software. By releasing software updates, manufacturers often close security bugs.
- Do not use mobile devices with jailbreak for your Mobile Banking. Download our Mobile Banking App only in the official app stores.
The information and services provided in this app address only users with domicile in Switzerland. For users with domicile abroad there may be legal restrictions for the use of the app. Please contact the bank for any further detail.
This app is based on the latest security standards. By using the app, data will be transmitted in a public network which is accessible to anyone (Internet). Furthermore your data may cross borders during the transmission although sender and recipient of the data may be located in the same country. This constitutes the risk that a third party may access any data. The user accepts all risk that could emerge from the transmission of information or orders, especially in the case of error or misunderstandings.