Take your training with you!
With the WMI SOAP Note app, you’ll be ready to respond. It's the perfect tool to help you perform a thorough patient assessment in training or real life. Record your findings, embed photos, and then share by email.
This powerful documentation tool developed by the NOLS Wilderness Medicine Institute (WMI) will help you keep your assessment skills fresh. When managing a sick or injured person in an emergency, it can be difficult to remember all of the assessment steps. Using the Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan (SOAP) approach to recording information, this template-driven app helps you remember the order for an assessment and transform your scattered notes into a complete and organized patient report. You can create your SOAP notes offline and later email them. The WMI SOAP Note app is perfect for use both in training and in wilderness environments.
Whether you use this app personally or professionally, in the wilderness or the frontcountry, it will help you stay sharp and document patient encounters like a pro.
• Document in an offline environment.
• Get location coordinates using your device’s GPS.
• Choose from data menus to improve quality and consistency.
• Use iOS features such as spellcheck while writing narratives.
• Avoid losing data with autosave.
• Explore helpful information windows.
• Check vital signs with the built-in timer.
• Record multiple sets of vital signs.
• Add photos and captions to supplement your notes.
• Share your report by email.
• Review, edit, and store as many SOAP notes as you need.