The Gopher is an old-school arcade style casual game. Become The Gopher, dig as fast as you can, but avoid the rocks! Sounds easy? It is simple to learn, but incredibly difficult to master.
There are eight game modes. Practice and master the game for the top records on the leaderboards. Unbelievably fun and very addicting!
If you love Flappy Bird, Timberman, and other simple tap-style games, you are gonna love this one!
Tap left to move The Gopher left, right to move The Gopher right, and center to move The Gopher forward. You gain one score point for every new move The Gopher makes. Be careful not to hit the rocks, though. If you hit one, the game is over! The game also ends if the timer runs down all the way!
EIGHT GAME MODES
(1) CLASSIC MODE. In classic mode, move as fast as you can to stop the timer from emptying. Every move refills the timer a little bit, but it gets more difficult to refill the timer as the levels increase.
EXPERT LEVEL: 650 points.
(2) 10 SECONDS. Get as many points as you can in 10 seconds. This is a sprint.
EXPERT LEVEL: 75 points (7.5 moves per second)
(3) 30 SECONDS. Get as many points as you can in 30 seconds. Less of sprint, but still fast paced.
EXPERT LEVEL: 210 points (7 moves per second)
(4) MARATHON. Get as many points as you can in 100 seconds. This is a marathon in every sense of the word. If you don't pace yourself, you will get too tired too quickly!
EXPERT LEVEL: 600 points. (6 moves per second)
(5) STOP AND GO. Make moves as fast as you can, but stop as soon as the screen freezes. If you don't, there is a timer penalty. This mode is all about reaction time.
EXPERT LEVEL: 250 points
(6) RELAY EASY. Get 40 points within 8 seconds to refill the timer. This mode can last forever, but you'll eventually tire out. How long can you keep going?
EXPERT LEVEL: 675 points
(7) RELAY HARD: Get 50 points in 8 seconds to refill the timer. This mode can also last forever, but you'll eventually get tired (probably quickly!). How long can you keep going?
EXPERT LEVEL: 295 points
(8) IMPOSSIBLE. This mode is really hard. The navigation buttons scramble every level. This is a real challenge!
EXPERT LEVEL: 100 points
Sounds like something you wanna try out? GOPHER IT!