Over 1000 happy kids! A fun and exciting sensory farm experience, designed for infants 2-24 months to educate and entertain. Swipe between 6 exciting scenes with varying touch controls to develop motor skills.
As a new father and game developer, my daughter constantly wants to get her hands on my iPad. With her helpful critique (and a little bashing) Baby’s Farm Friends was developed specifically for young babies and early learning.
Capable of multi-touch, your baby can point, swipe and drag his/her way across the farm. See their face light up with excitement as they explore and receive positive feedback.
The farm has 6 unique areas for your child to explore:
Roosters: Watch the roosters fly with a burst of colour
Cows: Cows change to multiple brilliant colours while mooing
Pigs: Each pig makes piano sounds through the scale, with associated colour
The Barn: Tap anywhere to place random animals and hay, click on the tractor to clear
Up / Sky: Hold and drag your finger for a beautiful rainbow, tap to watch birds avoid the clouds
Down / Sound Garden: Tap or drag your finger to play vegetable instruments - Guitar, Xylophone, Space Zing and Drum Set!
I hope your child enjoys Baby's Farm Friends as much as mine does.
Regards, new dad and digital entertainer
David from SherBit Games
Helpful Hints to prevent your baby accidentally exiting Baby’s Farm Friends
On iPad, disable multi-touch by going to Settings > General > Multitasking Gestures > ‘Off’.
IOS6 and later, temporarily disable the home button by the following:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access
- Turn Guided Access on and set a pass code – you will need this later
- Enable 'Accessibility Shortcut'
- Close Settings and open Baby's Farm Friends
- Triple-click the Home button and hit "Start" on the top-right
- Home button is disabled, hand iDevice to your son/daughter and ENJOY!
When ready to exit:
- Triple-click the Home button and enter the pass code you set earlier
- Hit "End" in the top-left to enable the home button
- Use the Home button as you normally would to exit to the home screen