The Solicitor App with Laws of Canada for Apple iPad2/3/4/iPad Air and iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus using iOS 8 or later.
This App requires an Annual Subscription to provide access to updates and tools. This is an auto-renewing Annual Subscription for 12-months data-update.
- The length of the Data Update subscription is 12 months from the date of purchase. This subscription period shall include updates to Laws of Canada as issued the Government of Canada, as well as access to a variety of tools.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Information about the purchased Data Update Annual Subscriptions may be viewed by the user by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
The Solicitor App is designed to help Court users locate and reference the Laws of Canada issued by the Government of Canada. The application provides indexes of Laws of Canada, Regulations, and the Miscellaneous Statute Law Amendment Program. These indexes are provided in both English and Canadian French. An optional list of "Favourite" laws may be created from an Index or Search result across all of its contents. There are also a variety of tools to assist a Court user including an disqualification date calculator. These tools, as well as updates to the indices of laws, require the purchase of an ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. More information about the App may be found on the App's website - http://thesolicitorapp.com/