Power of the Polar Plunge with the SO Polar Plunge App Plunge & After Splash Bash Directions, Upload Pictures & Videos of Plungers, Plunge Prizes, Dip Tips and More!
Paw R. Bear is thrilled to offer such an incredible tool for Plungers in Indiana – First App Ever for Polar Plunge!
Benefits & Features
- Get Directions to all 14 Plunges & After Splash parties
- See Your Team by Uploading Pictures and Videos to Share
- View Collectible Auction Items
- Sign Up to receive Push Notifications for latest event info
- View Polar Prizes for Fundraising
- Get the Lastest Dip Tips for Best Plunge Practices
- Check out our participating Polar Plunge Sponsors
Download the Polar Plunge App now for a chance to Win Pacers Tickets
Special Olympics Indiana is a not-for-profit organization that provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in more than 20 Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, reaching more than 11,000 athletes across Indiana. The Organization receives no state or federal funding and is not a United Way Agency, and relies entirely on corporate, civic and individual donations. All proceeds from this event benefit Special Olypics athletes in your community, giving them the means to train locally and to compete at the same level in multiple Olympic-type sports.