Keep your contacts secretly safe, organized and out of reach by others.
You can set any secret keyword or phrase and create contacts associated with this sector key. You can access your contacts only by setting secret key. You can use sector keys as many as you wish. You can also create contacts without any secret key.
You can organize your contacts by creating different secret keys, i.e. contacts related to your family, work related, business or your private contacts that you want to hide from your family.
If you loose your phone, they only way to access your contacts will be by knowing your secret key/phrase. There is no recovery mechanism, which makes your contacts totally secure.
There is no user and password and whoever will try to access your contacts has no idea if he succeeded or not.
This is how it works:
1) open this app
2) set secret code (any word, phrase, numbers or mixed)
3) click on 2nd top icon to see all the contacts created under typed secret key
4) click on 3rd top icon to add a new contact under typed secret key
You can click on a first top icon to remove or change the secret code.
You can edit and delete your secret contacts as follows:
1) set your secret code
2) click 2nd top icon to see all the contacts created under this code
3) expend the contact from the list
4) click update contact button
5) edit contact or delete it