Everything you need for teaching and learning: (1) Narrated lesson (2) Practice questions (3) Virtual manipulative (4) Challenging game
1. Learn that statistical questions are questions that have more than one answer.
2. Understand that a measure of center summarizes a data set with a single number that represents a typical or center value.
3. Learn how to find the mean, median and mode.
4. Understand when each is most appropriate.
▪ Lesson with visual models and audio narration to make abstract concepts concrete
▪ Questions to practice what was learned
▪ Virtual manipulative for hands-on discovery learning
▪ Game to interactively apply understanding
▪ Alignment with state and Common Core standards
▪ Suitable for ages 9-14