Math Tac Toe is a fun educational game where you can play, learn, and grow your math skills all at the same time.
It is easy to play. Each square on the board has a math question. You answer the question correctly to place an X on a square. You win by marking three Xs in a row.
From preschool to grade school, Math Tac Toe is the perfect way to build up your basic math skills.
Features at a Glance:
● 4 Games: Addition, Subtraction¹, Multiplication¹, Division¹
● 3 Levels: Easy, Medium, Hard
● 4 Boards: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6
● 2 Modes: Connect 3 in a row, Connect all in a row
● Randomly generated math problems
● Scratchpad: Solve difficult problems right on the screen
● Unlimited math practice
● Play with the device or play with a friend
Instructions to Play:
● In each game, you and the device take turns to mark a square with X and O. You are X and the device is O.
● Each square on the board has a math question. You must answer the question correctly to place an X on a square.
● The device will place an O on the board after your turn.
● You win by marking three Xs in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) before the device gets three Os in a row.
Happy learning. Enjoy playing Math Tac Toe. We value your feedback and comments. Please write a review on iTunes. Tell your family and friends about Math Tac Toe.
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, Google+ to be the first to know more about our products, promotions, and deals.
¹ Not included in this release.