Future-oriented smart book in augmented reality
• Look at realistic pictures
• Read interesting texts
• Experience realistic dinosaurs through augmented reality
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is computer technology that brings virtual reality to the real world. It is an excellent smart educational technique that is used by the Ministry of Education and other advanced countries. EVO DINO is a book combined with augmented reality. Living dinosaurs appear in 3D when you point your smartphone or tablet PC at the book.
EVO DINO Book
• When you open the book, mysterious stories of the Mesozoic age will start.
• You will see various dinosaurs that dominated the land.
• All the books are realistically designed and based on the latest scientific research.
• The books have high-quality 3D illustrations.
• You can discover new facts about dinosaurs through a section called Docu-Science Corner.
• Twelve dinosaurs are included: Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus, Iguanodon, Kentrosaurus, Triceratops, Dorygnathus, Pteranodon, Elasmosaurus.
3D Augmented Reality App
Experience the augmented reality program yourself.
• Move the dinosaurs where you want.
• Feed and hear the dinosaurs.
• Do fun activities such as looking at dinosaur habitats, excavating fossils, and doing puzzles.
• Take pictures of you with the dinosaurs in a Mesozoic park that you create.
• ‘Free’ the dinosaurs from the device by pressing a button.
Requirements for smart terminals
- iOS Version 4.3 or higher
EVO DINO App Testing
1. Go to http://alzzam.co.kr/test/evo/dino/testpage.html. Download or print the test images.
2. Install EVO DINO application.
3. Start the application and if you view the images you've downloaded or printed through your phone's camera, you can watch 3D content.