The Barracuda NG Remote application provides Barracuda NG Firewall System Administrators easy remote access to their Barracuda NG Firewall Control Centers and Boxes from any place at any time.
Through the Barracuda NG Remote Application you can:
• Connect to a demo environment (via VPN) to try/test the application.
• Create a connection to one box, or multiple Boxes via a Control Center.
• View a NG Admin style dashboard for Control Centers and Boxes.
• View general details for a Box (including uptime, licence state, activation state, firmware version, model and serial number).
• View the status of a Box (including server/service control, CPU load, system, network control, events and licences).
• View Box resource usage by memory, data disk usage and system disk usage as well as hardware sensor data.
• View dynamic graphs for allowed sessions, blocked sessions and bit/sec throughput.
• Perform a box reboot, services restart, network reconnect and management tunnel rebuild as remote actions.
• Use full Terminal Access (SSH).
• Enable and disable dynamic firewall rules (for example to provide a team with temporary access to a blocked web application).
About Barracuda NG Firewall
The Barracuda NG Firewall is an enterprise-grade next-generation firewall that was purpose-built for efficient deployment and operation within dispersed, highly dynamic, and security-critical network environments. In addition to next-generation firewall protection, it provides industry-leading operations efficiency and added business value by safe-guarding network traffic against line outages and link quality degradation. User identity and application awareness are used to select the best network path, traffic priority, and available bandwidth for business-critical traffic. In case of line failure, the Barracuda NG Firewall can transparently move traffic to alternative lines and keep traffic flowing. The Barracuda NG Firewall meets enterprise requirements of massive scalability, efficient configuration and lifecycle management across dispersed networks, and performance guarantees for business-critical applications. The concept of integrated WAN optimization coupled with industry-leading centralized management results in significantly lower overall operational cost for multi-site deployments. All policies, client, and device settings are centrally managed and tracked by the Barracuda NG Control Center.
About Barracuda Networks Inc.
Barracuda Network. offers industry-leading solutions designed to solve mainstream IT problems – efficiently and cost effectively – while maintaining a level of customer support and satisfaction second to none. Our products span three distinct markets, including: content security, networking and application delivery, as well as data storage, protection and disaster recovery. Barracuda is a publicly traded company (NYSE: CUDA) that provides powerful yet easy-to-use security and storage solutions that simplify IT. CitiBank, Coca-Cola, Delta Dental, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, Liberty Tax Service, Mythbusters and Spokane Public Schools are among the more than 150,000 organizations in 100+ countries confidently protecting their users, applications and data with Barracuda solutions. Based in Silicon Valley – Northern California, our network is comprised of offices in 15 countries, 1000+ employees and 5000+ partners.