This is the official mobile app for current Hortau customers with an existing username and password to our Irrolis software, and have Hortau wireless, web-based irrigation management systems installed in the field.
The Hortau app gives growers streamlined, mobile-friendly access to their current dashboard and irrigation management data.
From the app, you can quickly view soil tension, moisture and weather data, tracking how your crops are faring in real time.
The app allows Hortau growers to monitor:
• Soil tension and crop stress data, to ensure your crop is within comfort zone thresholds.
• Hortau-active irrigation zones with block-specific data points highlighted via a Map overview.
• Weather data from targeted zones, tracking temperature, wind, humidity, rainfall, atmospheric pressure, solar radiation, Evapotranspiration, degree days and more.
• Automation data, and remote start or stop of irrigation systems (must have Hortau’s latest generation of automation systems installed).
• System health information, such as battery strength, DB signal and communication.
Founded in 2002, Hortau’s patented irrigation management solutions help growers detect plant stress using soil tension, ensuring optimal crop growth while reducing water use, energy consumption and environmental impact.
Hortau has offices, representatives and technicians throughout the U.S. and Canada.