This Practice for Mastery test / quiz covers material on the AQA GCSE B3 Religious and Morality unit 'Religious Attitudes to Crime & Punishment' and includes topics such as:
• What is crime and why do people resort to it?
• How should we deal with criminals?
• Is the purpose of punishment retribution or
• Is capital punishment a deterrent or does it
make murderers of the executioners?
This curriculum examines religious responses to these questions and applies religious beliefs and teachings to the key issues. Students revising for the GCSE in Religious Studies in the UK will find this
very useful. This quiz will also be beneficial for anyone studying similar subjects.
The questions will help you review and test your knowledge. The app contains both true/false questions and multiple choice. It's great as practice app that you can use to test what you have learned or also as a refresher that you want to use as you prepare for or just before taking an exam.
You can choose to answer 10, 15 or 25 questions. The questions will be randomized so that each time you take the quiz (for example 25 questions) you will get a different set of questions. At the end of the quiz, you will be shown the total number you got correct and your percentage score.
• Offers the ideal test format.
• The unique quiz features traditional multiple choice and True / False questions – proven to be a great way to test knowledge.
• It’s an excellent and quick resource that helps you as you prepare for your exam
• No internet access required
• Excellent way to review what you have learned and test your self
• Shows your score at the end of each quiz
• Choose the number of questions you would like to take
• Questions randomized each time
• App is very intuitive an needs minimal input
• Intuitive and beautiful interface
• When you get a question wrong – you are immediately told the correct answer.
• Easy to use and efficient
• Great quick resource for students
Try this Quiz App today and you’ll be glad you did!