For many decades the Latin dictionary of choice for Italian students and scholars thanks to its scientific rigour, clear structure and rich content.
The application contains the Latin-Italian and Italian-Latin sections of the Castiglioni-Mariotti dictionary (4th edition) with full headword search, inflected form search full text search.
- More than 50,000 Latin entries
- Extensive textual documentation (from the classical era to the Christian period, literary and epigraphical texts)
- Full translations of all Latin examples
- Exact literary quotations
- Highlighted syntactical structures of nouns and verbs
- Part of speech information for all headwords
- Spelling variants and significant forms (archaic, syncopated, unregular declensions)
App developed by Meta Srl - www.gruppometa.it