"Kippo's Art Lessons- Line Drawing" is a rich, diverse, not to mention very cute app designed for practicing line drawing. It features 40 pain-stakingly designed line drawing practice exercises which give kids step-by-step lessons in drawing straight lines, curves, zig-zags, squiggles, and other more complex combinations of lines.
- 40 extremely fun line drawing practice exercises: your passion for art begins here!
- 9 different brush types that kids love: star pattern, rainbow, hair-color pen, highlighter, watercolor, pencil, crayon, and marker!
- Mess around and have fun while completing the games! Hey! Who drew presents and flowers on my paper?
- A Smart Easel that records the whole creative process, letting kids watch replays of other users' works. Learn from the best!
- Upload works with a simple touch: using the share board, kids can share their art with all of their friends!
- Comprehensive parental monitoring: Parents can track their child's study progress with the app.
- Voice comments: Our little friends who are still learning to read and write can leave a voice message as a comment instead of writing one out!
- Simple, easy to use easel;
- Cute stickers that can be shunk, enlarged, or rotated;
- Musical seals with special effects;
- "Smart eraser" that changes according to the speed of a user's fingers;
- All manner of different backgrounds and unique picture frames;
- Friendly and familiar voice instruction;
Lines are rich in beautiful forms and are quite rhythmic by nature; different densities or combinations can express different tempo and sequence, creating all kinds of fun textures and visual effects! Children are all born artists. They have different perceptions of lines than adults do; from the form of the lines they draw to the way they choose to express lines, each work of art is an expression of nature itself. Not a one can be considered "intentional" in a traditional sense. In light of this, we've put the importance on fun-factor and the method of instruction. Artistic ability is hidden within one's self at first. If a child can have fun while playing the game and can feel proud of their artwork, their natural artistic ability will emerge. We hope these goofy little jellyfish, colorful tropical fish, and cartoony cars can provide kids with entertainment and enrichment at the same time.