Math Pop Arcade is a fun educational game that will help kids learn math at their own pace as they try to achieve a high score! Rather than answer problems that are given to them, they must create their own equations by popping bubbles. When they are ready to answer, hit the equals sign and go! The more complex the equation the more points they get, and bonuses are awarded for using new equations and adding 'mystery' numbers which are only revealed when the equation is done!
With two unique game modes, kids can keep on challenging themselves (and one another) to get a higher score. Infinite mode allows you to play as long as you want for a higher score, and Time Attack mode challenges you to get as high a score as you can before the timer runs out.
We believe educational apps should not be annoying for parents, so this game does not have any advertising or interruptions at all. It's completely free! Tell your friends and challenge them to get a higher score than you!
Math Pop Arcade Features:
- Addition, Multiplication and Subtraction
- Kids learn at their own pace
- Arcade style scoring makes it fun to try to boost your score!
- 2 unique game modes, 'Infinite', and 'Time Attack'
- Leaderboard to keep track of who has the top scores
- Catchy sound track (no, really!)
- No ads or interruptions
Playing Math Pop Arcade is Simple!
1) choose a game mode
2) start by popping a bubble to add the number to your equation
3) add another number if you want double digits, otherwise choose an operator (+,-,x)
4) add another number to make a complete equation
5) now you can hit "=" to answer your equation, or add some more for extra score!
6) try new combinations and see if you can figure out how to boost your score!
7) add "?" mystery bubbles to your equation for an extra challenge